All karaoke equipment are elegible for free shipping within the US 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is offered for Fedex or UPS ground only.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 24 hours, depending on current stock status of the product. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in new condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements. Open and inspect all packages after driver leaves, report any and all damages immediately to Customer Service at 1-866-777-0280. We will ask for a copy of the delivery receipt signed as instructed above. Once received, we will begin to process your replacement order.
- If you have received damaged items but didn't follow these instructions please still contact us so we can review any options that may be available to you. This could include discounted replacements or filing claims directly with the freight company.
Hawaii, Alaska and International
- When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Ultimate Direction has no control over these charges, nor can Ultimate Direction predict what they may be.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
If you have any questions regarding international shipping, please call 1-866-777-0280 or click contact us